We are proud to provide a range of cancer screening, care and education resources for the community.
Weill Cornell Medicine in partnership with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital offers screenings for breast, cervical, colorectal, prostate and lung cancers at many of our locations throughout the region.
Lung Cancer Screening
The Lung Cancer Screening Programs at NewYork-Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medicineand NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital provides state-of-the-art, low-dose computed tomography (LDCT) screening for people at high risk for lung cancer.
To get a LDCT, people must be
• Ages 50 to 80 years
• A current or former smoker who quit within the last 15 years
• Free of signs or symptoms of lung cancer
Our lung cancer screening navigator can support and help people to:
• Make an appointment for a personal plan to stop smoking; this counseling can be done in person or by video visit
• Make an appointment to discuss your personal risk for lung cancer, either in-person, or by video visit
• Get help with transportation for a lung screening test at a location that is convenient to you.
To speak with our lung cancer screening navigator please contact:
Phone: (646) 962- 2976
Hours: Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM ET
Recorded Health Seminars
Browse our clinical trials.